SpeedSize ensures that it acts in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”). For your information, no personal data relating to website visitors is being transferred, collected or stored by SpeedSize.
Any digital content received from the Customer (web pages, images, or video files in a variety of formats, etc.) will: (i) Only be used to provide the compression and delivery service (ii) Not be disclosed by SpeedSize to any other party, (iii) will be retained in confidence, kept securely and protected against unauthorized access in a anonymized manner (no file names preserved, no information about the origin of the file, etc.) in the back-end closed AWS ecosystem architecture that is based on independent micro-services and follows the international standards of high cybersecurity; and (iv) be used for internal quality assurance and the ongoing improvement of the technology.
All the public images and videos that SpeedSize downloads from the client websites get anonymized. SpeedSize renames them and does not store any information within the file that could be used to detect where the image comes from unless the file itself contains the information indicating its origin. After the media file is analyzed, it receives a unique hash generated for it based on the file’s pixel structure and file data that is used later on to verify and identify the file during the generation of new files.
SpeedSize's proprietary metric PVCI (psychovisual compression index) checks every image based on its content and over 90 other metrics to make sure that it does not differ visually from the original, and it eliminates the possibility to replace an image by a potential attacker with a visually different one. Thus, SpeedSize only delivers visually equal AI-optimized media files instead of the originals.
SpeedSize is a multi-layer secure, performant, durable, scalable and reliable product that uses AWS CloudFront as an external layer, an edge CDN to serve the static media files. CloudFront provides both network and application level protection. All SpeedSize distributions of CloudFront have active traffic monitoring with network flow monitoring and automatic always-on detection, attack mitigations with protection from common DDoS attacks (e.g. SYN floods, ACK floods, UDP floods, reflection attacks). Deeper layers of SpeedSize’s backend are deployed on AWS and have an automatically scalable microservice queue-based architecture. SpeedSize does not have the default CloudFront limits and is enabled to handle exquisite bigger traffic pushing the limits of CloudFront infrastructure worldwide. SpeedSize gets regularly reviewed by AWS Solutions Architects on best practices of architecture, reliability and cybersecurity.
Sharing your information - We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party, including your name, address, email address. However, we share your data with our contractors, employees, partners and professional service providers who help us provide our services.
We keep your data safe and secure - We keep your personal information on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
1. Services: SpeedSize will automatically compress all images, icons, and videos (which are not over-compressed), store, optimize and deliver the best format and resolution for each website visitor individually from the Amazon Web Services edge CDN, according to technology limitations. The media files that are requested by visitors get compressed as defined above, website visitors instantly get the original files with seamless delay and SpeedSize infrastructure starts the compression process for it. Once the compressed file is ready, all the next visitors that request it will get it instead of the original. Each visitor will get the smallest file size, in the right format based on his browser, device and location. SpeedSize compression services are also available by a SaaS or other custom integration.
3. Copyright: Customer declares that they are the sole copyright owner or have the required legal authority of all web files (images, videos, icons, logos, domain name, brand name, trademarks, and any other intellectual property displayed on the website). The Customer has only rights to use the end product and services of SpeedSize and will not own any IP rights over the technology, trademarks, including any improvements to derivatives made.
4. Privacy: SpeedSize and Customer agree to keep this agreement's terms and prices confidential from any other third party. Please ready the technical privacy aspects.
5. Showcase: Customer will share the "before & after" website speed, bounce rate, conversions, and analytics data with SpeedSize. SpeedSize shall be permitted free of charge to showcase or display its solution with the Customer's logo and a small number of “before & after” images and videos, performance or any analytics data in its promotional activities including its website.
6. Support: Customer acknowledges that the computing, hosting, and delivery of the media files will be on AWS infrastructure and that SpeedSize is not responsible for any issues that result of this or other third-party or improper use of SpeedSize. SpeedSize is also designed to run within visitors' browsers and certain issues may appear in specific browser versions that do not follow the international standards. Customer will execute SpeedSize’s recommendations during the integration. Customer will notify SpeedSize as soon as they become aware of any issues in the Services, and SpeedSize will use its best efforts to resolve such issues as quickly as possible. In the event that issues are being corrected by SpeedSize, Customer is requested to inform SpeedSize before making any changes to SpeedSize’s code. SpeedSize may ask Customer to update the code.
7. Payment: Should the integration process not work on Customer’s website, SpeedSize will refund fees in full. SpeedSize will provide the service only upon full payment by the terms mentioned above. Should the actual compression and delivery volume be higher from the above, additional pro-rata fees will be paid by the Customer on the basis of the fees above. The Services will be automatically renewed subject to additional payment based upon the actual usage of the Services during this period.
8. Termination: The Customer acknowledges that the optimized media files are held on SpeedSize servers and therefore upon termination of the Services for any reason, the Customer will no longer have access to it. Should Customer wish to download the files, this will be subject to an additional payment by Customer. Should SpeedSize not receive payment within 7 days from payment time it will issue notice to Customer. Should payment be not received within 7 days of notice, services shall be terminated without further notice. Should Customer end the contract before completion of the total duration they will pay a one-time fee of 10% of the total contract value.
9. Precedence: To the extent any terms herein shall conflict with any previous agreements, the terms herein shall prevail.
10. Jurisdiction: All disputes regarding or arising from the services provided by SpeedSize (including the implantation or execution of this agreement), will be subject to Tel-Aviv legal jurisdiction and courts accordingly, and shall be implemented according to the Israel applicable law.